The Scout Elves received Mrs. Claus’ permission to share a secret North Pole recipe for magical reindeer food with you! This treat is filled with all the special ingredients Santa’s reindeer eat to make their Christmas Eve flight, and it’s delicious enough for kids to eat, too! Make it to enjoy with your family, let your kids use it during playtime with their Elf Pets® Reindeer or leave it out next to Santa’s plate of cookies on Christmas Eve so he can give it to his trusty reindeer!
- Corn-based cereal
- Red and green sugar sprinkles
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Snack bags
- Hole puncher
- Melt 3/4 cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour 1 cup of cereal in a separate bowl and pour the melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of red and green sprinkles on the cereal.
- Stir the cereal to coat it with the butter and sprinkles.
- Fill each snack bag with magical reindeer food.
- Use the paper, marker and scissors to create fun and creative labels for each bag.
- Close each bag and use a hole puncher to create a hole in the top corner. Use ribbon to tie on the reindeer food labels.
- Let little ones enjoy this yummy treat with their Elf Pets® Reindeer during play time or leave the snack out to be delivered to Santa’s reindeer on Christmas Eve!
Get more delicious recipes to create with your family during the holidays!
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified doctor if needed.