Is your Scout Elf searching for a quick elf idea they can throw together in a jiff? These elf ideas are so simple, they’ll leave your Scout Elf saying they’re “easy peasy lemon squeezy”. See below for all ideas and instructions.
Christmas Around the Clock
What time is it? Elf time! Your Scout Elf will transform a regular clock into a festive timepiece that replaces each hour with a fun activity. Time flies when you’re having fun…especially with your Scout Elf!
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Wall clock
- Your elf will print and cut out the printable, featuring different “times” or activities.
- Then, they will tape the cutouts to a wall clock and wait for you to find them and discover the activities!
Chocolate Jumbling Tower
Your Scout Elf can turn any sweet treat into a game. Hopefully, you’ll find their chocolate jumbling tower before they’ve eaten it!
- Chocolate wafer bars
- Your Scout Elf will use chocolate wafer bars to build a jumbling tower on top of a plate. They’ll be practicing their patience until you find them by:
- Removing wafer bars carefully so they don’t fall.
- Trying not to eat the chocolate wafer bars. So tempting!
Have you ever played a game of tic-tac-toe Christmas style? With this holiday-inspired set up by your Scout Elf, now you can! Who will win?
- Washi tape
- Two different colored gift bows
- First, your elf will use washi tape to create a tic-tac-toe board.
- Then, they will choose one colored gift bow and tape it to a spot on the board.
- When you find them, it’ll be your turn!
Scout Elf Soccer Star
They shoot! They score! Your Scout Elf will win the season with this sporty outfit that doubles as an easy elf idea.
- Your Scout Elf will slip into the North Pole Goal and Gear outfit, kick the winning shot and then celebrate their victory!
Zipping through December
December 25th can’t come fast enough! Your Scout Elf will set up a mini zipline adventure to zip toward Christmas!
- Plushee Pals® Mini Clip-ons
- Two self-adhesive hooks
- Your Scout Elf will tie string to two self-adhesive hooks.
- Then, they will clip on the mini Plushee Pals® for a fun ride across a zipline!
Candy Cane Garden
Your Scout Elf has a green “Christmas” thumb. With a little watering and patience, they will grow full-size candy canes!
- Soft peppermint candies
- Mini and full-sized candy canes
- Small bucket or cup
- Crushed chocolate cookies
- Mini watering tin
- Your Scout Elf will tend to a candy cane garden. First, they will plant soft peppermint candies in crushed chocolate cookies (dirt) and water them with a mini watering tin.
- Soon, the soft peppermint candies will grow into mini candy canes before finally reaching full-sized candy canes!
The Star of the Show…Elf Joe!
Scout Elf Joe is the North Pole’s greatest #Elfluencer and dare we say the most popular elf at the North Pole! He has quite the fanbase, including your Scout Elf! They’ll set up a poster and don a matching monocle and mustache to get ready for showtime.
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Miniature or regular-sized cup of cocoa
- Your elf will print and cut out the printable.
- They will set up the Cocoa with Joe poster.
- Then, they will grab a mug of cocoa.
- Finally, they will don their matching monocle and mustache while tuning into the Cocoa with Joe show.
Is your style quick and fast? Find additional easy elf ideas on the blog!
Before you or your elf get to work recreating any of these inspirational photos, be sure to read these safety warnings. Santa wants to make sure everyone stays safe!