When you think of the North Pole and the animals who live there, you may think of polar bears, owls and of course the most famous: reindeer! Among the animals who spend their days frolicking in the snow are magical furry friends known as the Elf Pets®. These special animals are Santa’s trusted companions who help him make Christmas a success each year. Read on to learn fun facts about these cuddly pals!
Elf Pets® Reindeer
- Each Elf Pets® Reindeer wears a golden heart charm around their neck, and special Christmas magic is stored in it! When children adopt a reindeer to love, hug and cuddle, this activates the magic stored in their charm.
- On Christmas Eve, the Christmas magic swirls, and the reindeer grow to full size to help pull Santa’s sleigh.
- Debuting this holiday season, Elf Pets® Reindeer will be starring in an all-new animated special, Elf Pets: Santa’s Reindeer Rescue.
Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- The Elf Pets® Saint Bernard pups can be recognized by a special heart-shaped mark on their right ear.
- When children perform acts of kindness, they create Christmas cheer that the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard scoop up and store in their golden heart charm on their magical barrel.
- The Saint Bernard pups star in their very own animated special, Elf Pets: Santa’s St. Bernards Save Christmas.
Elf Pets® Arctic Fox
- The Elf Pets® Arctic Fox cubs wear a magical snow globe with a golden heart charm around their neck. Kids can shake it to show Santa they believe!
- The fox cubs strike their tails on Christmas Eve to create the grand Northern Lights that shield Santa’s sleigh! Did you know their eyes even match the colorful lights?
- The arctic fox cubs are the shining stars of the animated special, Elf Pets: A Fox Cub’s Christmas Tale.
Learn even more about these animals and their specific missions for Santa in their storybooks, which comes with each box set! Adopt your own Elf Pets® today!