Skip to main content
- This one’s a breeze! To make a festive kite to fly by the window, your Scout Elf will start by cutting out the printable kite and bows.
- Next, your elf will use tape to attach a piece of Candy Cane Cable to the back of the kite that hangs down approximately 6 inches.
- With tape, your elf will attach the bows to the tail of the kite using glue dots.
- Your elf will punch a hole in the top of the kite and hang it on a Glacier Grip.
- To fly the kite, your elf will get into position on the window by using the suction cup on the Holiday Harness and grabbing hold of the tail of the kite! (Helpful hint: the Holiday Harness and Glacier Grips work best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile!)