Skip to main content
- Color printer
- String (multiple colors)
- Pom-poms (optional)
- Print and cut out each card.
- Use the lines on the front of the postcards as a measurement guide, and cut out string in identical length and color to the guide lines on each card. (Helpful hint: for the snowman card, your elf will use whatever colors of string they choose!)
- Glue each string to its corresponding line.
- (Optional) Glue a pom-pom to the snowman’s hat—and on other cards to make them 3D.
- Leave out these crafty cards for you to give this Christmas.