Capture the sun with these adorable DIY suncatchers!
- Paper coffee filters
- Paint brush
- Yellow food coloring
- Optional: glitter, glue
- To begin, your Scout Elf will lay three to four coffee filters flat and cut them into the shape of a heart.
- Next, they will use a paint brush to gently paint a thin coat of yellow food coloring on top of the paper hearts.
- Then they will put a border of gold glitter all the way around the heart to make it sparkle!
- Next, your elf will hoist the hearts up and adhere them to a window where they can catch lots of sun.
- Finally, they will lay out all the materials so kids can join in on this adorable craft!