Who’s ready to hang ten? Have a Happy Hula-days while chilling with your surfer Scout Elf!
- Color printer
- Card stock/copy paper
- Three styrofoam balls in graduated sizes
- Play sand
- Liquid glue
- Decorations: twigs, pebbles, small top hat, one baby carrot
- Your elf will print and prepare the printable surf boards and message.
- Next, they will build a sandy snowman! To start, your elf will level the bottom of the largest styrofoam ball so it sits flat on the work surface.
- Then they will coat each of the three styrofoam balls with glue and then sand. They’ll use toothpicks between the coated styrofoam balls to balance one on top of the next. Lastly, they will place twigs as arms, pebbles as eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for a nose, and place a small top hat on its head.
- Finally, the Scout Elf will chill out with their sand-man before getting ready to hit the waves!