Magical Snow Globe
Crafting a snow globe has never been easier, thanks to this Elf Pets: A Fox Cub’s Christmas Tale printable that your elf will use to create a paper plate snow globe swirling with snow!
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Paper plate
- Clear pie pan top
- Fake snow/glitter
- Elf Pets® Arctic Fox
- Your elf will print and cut out all the snow globe pieces included in the printable.
- Then, your elf will glue the picture of the movie scene background as well as the arctic fox cub onto the paper plate.
- They will sprinkle fake snow or glitter over the picture and glue a clear pie pan top onto the plate to seal the snow globe.
- To complete this craft, they will glue the gold base from the printable onto the bottom of the plate. Helpful hint for elves: If you don’t want to lay the snow globe flat, tape it to a wall, prop it up against a tall object or use a plate stand.
- Your elf will sit next to their super cute magical snow globe and wait for you to see it and shake it!