This party is POPPIN’!
- Cardboard tube
- Leftover Christmas wrapping paper
- Tape (bonus if it’s decorative!)
- To begin, your elf will lay out all the materials needed to craft the party poppers.
- Then, kids will tape or glue leftover wrapping paper from Christmas around the empty cardboard tube.
- Next, kids will go ahead and tie the mouthpiece of the balloon into a knot as if it were already blown up.
- Then with your help, kids will cut a tiny hole at the top of a balloon and stretch it open to insert the cardboard tube into the hole and tape the cut edges onto the cardboard tube to secure.
- Finally, add confetti to the tube and pull the knotted end of the balloon to POP!