Oh dear! This toilet paper snowman is hiding a surprise…your Scout Elf!
- 3 rolls of toilet paper
- Googly eyes
- Black, orange and brown construction paper
- Single hole punch
- Gift bow (optional)
- Your Scout Elf will create a snowman they can hide in! First, they will stack three rolls of toilet paper on top of one another.
- Then, they will glue two googly eyes on the top roll of toilet paper.
- They will cut a nose, arms and buttons out of construction paper and glue them onto the toilet paper.
- Using a single hole punch, they will punch small circles out of construction paper and arrange them for a mouth.
- As an option, they will glue a gift bow on top of the snowman.
- Finally, they will climb inside the middle of the toilet paper rolls and pop out to surprise you!