Polar Pop-Tarts® Palace
With a Kellogg’s® Pop-Tarts® Crisps roof and delicious gumdrop embellishments, this gingerbread house is sure to be one of the most scrumptious the Scout Elves have ever made! Look for the elves on specially marked packs of Pop-Tarts® Crisps this season and then leave them out so your elf can create this fun idea.
- Gingerbread house kit or sheet of gingerbread dough
- Pop-Tarts® Crisps
- White icing
- Other colorful candies
- Your elf will build the base for their Pop-Tarts® Crisps palace by assembling four gingerbread walls from a kit, or by baking and cutting out four walls from a sheet of gingerbread dough.
- To create a roof, your elf will lay five Pop-Tarts® Crisps across the top of the house so that they overlap slightly to look like roof shingles. To hold the crisps in place, your elf will use a combination of toothpicks and icing.
- Using white icing, your elf will add windows, a door and trim to the house.
- As a final festive touch, your elf will place gumdrops along the icing to make their new Polar Pop-Tarts® Palace feel like home!