Skip to main content
- Green paper (in two shades)
- Cheery Chair from Scout Elves at Play® kit
- Flying back and forth to the North Pole is a full-time job, and sometimes even Scout Elves need to kick back and relax! To stage a Scout Elf spa in your home, your elf will put on the Relaxing Robe and Slippers and a head wrap made from a piece of washcloth.
- To create “cucumber” eye pads, your Scout Elf will glue together two small green paper circles (in different shades). The larger circle should be just slightly larger than his or her eyes. You elf will use a pen to draw four triangles on each eye pad as “seeds” and then balance them on his or her eyes.
- Finally, your elf will sit on the Cheery Chair and dip his or her toes into a marshmallow foot bath and take a deep breath!