Skip to main content
- Three watermelons
- Melon baller
- Small top hat
- Your Scout Elf will remove a thin slice from the side of each watermelon so it lays flat on the serving surface.
- Your elf will then carefully carve into the face-up side of two of the watermelons so they may scoop out the fruit with the melon baller.
- Once the melons are scooped down to the rind, your elf will pat dry the insides of the melon bowls before returning the melon balls and some blueberries to them.
- Your elf will use a few berries, halved, to form the snowman’s face atop the third watermelon.
- Finally, your Scout Elf will decorate the snowman with a scarf, top hat, and twigs!