- Short-sleeve brown shirt
- Long-sleeve black shirt
- Red balloon
- White and black felt
- 2 black dress socks (long)
- Polyester stuffing
- Fabric glue
- Safety pins
- Layer a brown short-sleeved shirt over a black long-sleeved shirt and set it aside.
- Use white felt to cut out two large circles that fit beside each other on the front of the brown shirt.
- Cut out two circles in black felt that are approximately ¼ the size of the white circles.
- Use fabric glue to attach the black felt to the white felt to create the reindeer’s eyes, and then glue the eyes to the upper-half of the brown shirt.
- Cut six slightly curved eyelashes out of black felt and glue them to the top of the reindeer’s eyes.
- Blow up a small red balloon to create the reindeer’s nose, and use a safety pin to attach it to the shirt, just under the eyes.
- Cut out of a piece of cardboard in the shape of a goal post (approximately 10 inches across with two 3-inch upright “posts”).
- Put the black dress socks over the cardboard, completely covering them.
- Fill the black socks with polyester stuffing, or another kind of fabric.
- Use safety pins to attach the cardboard to each forearm of the black shirt to create antlers.
- Lay out the new outfit for your little one to find!