“Mmmm…I can’t see the fruit for the trees! Ha Ha. Get it?”
Watermelon Christmas Trees
- Knife or cookie cutter
- Your Scout Elf will begin making their forest of watermelon Christmas trees by cutting one large watermelon down the middle short ways.
- Then, they will make one-to-two-inch cuts creating circular slices (Pro tip: the thicker the slice, the more likely the watermelon Christmas trees will stand on their own).
- Next, starting from the rind and cutting toward the center of each slice, your Scout Elf will cut a Christmas tree shape!
- They will then use extra pieces of the rind to create little stars posing as tree toppers.
- Lastly, they will place their watermelon Christmas trees on a platter and serve!