Winter Window Washer
When it’s time to catch a peek of Santa on Christmas Eve, you’ll have a crystal-clear view thanks to your Scout Elf’s squeaky-clean window washing skills!
- Spray snow/washable window marker
- Two wooden craft sticks
- Pipe cleaner
- Plastic coffee stirrer
- Scout Elves at Play® Tools Candy Cane Cable
- First, your elf will coat a window with spray snow or a washable white window marker.
- Then, your elf will create a 1” x 1.5” T-shaped squeegee by cutting and gluing together a pipe cleaner and a plastic coffee stirrer.
- To create a bench, your elf will glue two wooden craft sticks together, side by side.
- Next, they will tie a piece of Candy Cane Cable or string onto one end of the bench. They will repeat this step on the other end.
- Your elf will use the string to hang their bench on a hook or curtain rod before climbing onto their seat.
- Using their handy elf-sized squeegee, your elf will wash the windows until they are squeaky clean. Bonus: Your elf may also use an elf-sized washcloth or bucket they brought back from the North Pole or bought at a local craft store.