Holiday Hang Glider
- Glider wings printable
- Pipe cleaners
- Fishing line or dental floss
- Cut out the glider wings on the printable.
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Staple the folded flaps together to connect the two glider wings.
- Glue pipe cleaners to the back of the wings to make them sturdier.
- Poke holes on either side of the logo (marked with X’s) and insert pipe cleaners through the holes.
- Fold the pipe cleaners under their arms.
- Attach the hang glider to the ceiling using fishing line or dental floss in case of any unexpected wind bursts.
- Glide into your home!