Skip to main content
- Sugar cones
- Chocolate chips
- Candy truffles
- Zipper storage bag
- Scout Elves love to make petite versions of ice cream cones by cutting off the bottom 2 ¼” of a normal-sized sugar cone.
- In a small bowl, your elf will melt about 2 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate chips. In the microwave, melting the chocolate takes about 45 seconds. To prevent burning, your elf will stir the chocolate halfway through the cooking time.
- Using a spoon, your elf will spread some of the melted chocolate onto the bottom of a round candy truffle and will place the truffle on top of the piece of sugar cone.
- To make sure the chocolate holds the truffle and the cone together, your elf will place the mini ice cream cone in the freezer until the connection is solid.
- To create the chocolate ice cream cone topping, your elf will repeat step two. This time, the melted chocolate is transferred into a zipper storage bag.
- To create a makeshift piping bag, your elf will cut a corner off of the zipper storage bag and will drizzle the chocolate on top of the truffle.
- Sprinkles are the perfect topping for this mini treat!